Happy Joints: The Yoga for Arthritis HandbookTM - AVAILABLE NOW!
I had heard too many stories about how arthritis had reduced the quality of life of my family, friends, and students. Their stories were eerily similar: they went undiagnosed for years, they felt older than their age, they had given up on the things they loved to do, and they were frustrated about how their bodies were no longer working for them. Their physical and mental health had gone down the tubes. When it came to yoga, classes were not catered to them.
I knew yoga could help with the pain, reduced mobility, stress, and depression that comes along with arthritis. I had heard the testimonials from my students and complete strangers about how yoga helped them improve their lives. I saw the changes that were made in my client's bodies. I decided there should be a book written just for them, something they could use at home every day to help them feel whole again. I got on the job of creating such a book.
I hope this book does what I know it can: help those with arthritis feel better and, ultimately, live a happier life.
Here's to happy joints,
Consider this book if:
- You or a loved one live with any form or arthritis.
- You want to get back to doing the things you love to do.
- You were diagnosed 1 month ago or 40 years ago.
- You are between the ages of 0 and whatever age you are.
- You want to feel empowered to manage your pain and other symptoms.
The Handbook will teach you:
- How to modify traditional yoga poses for your body.
- Which poses to use to help improve and maintain mobility in your joint(s).
- How to use breathing and meditation to help manage pain and be more comfortable in poses.
- The importance of moving your joints in their safe, natural range of motion.
- How to pace yourself using yoga to gain more strength, flexibility, and mobility.
- How you and your joints can be happy again.
Price: $29.99 + GST + shipping*
*Those in Calgary can pick up the book to avoid shipping charges. Order now to support the book project and secure your copy.
Questions? Get in touch with me at
Handbook + Calgary Pick-up (No Shipping)
Handbook + Canada Ground Shipping ($8.99)
Handbook + Canada Expedited Shipping ($14.99)
Handbook + Priority International Shipping ($29.99)
A friendly note about the cost of shipping:
The cost of shipping is pricey. Because I'm an independent publisher, I don't qualify for lower shipping rates (boo!) so I can't compete with the big boys who offer reduced rates. Please know I'm not making any money off of the shipping fees nor will I inflate the prices of my products to cover costs. Shipping takes fuel, and fuel is expensive. If you buy my book, you are supporting small business. And big oil. But for a good reason. Thank you for purchasing my book. I feel lucky to have been able to offer you something you truly needed that will help you feel better for years to come.
Get a Sneakpeak
Download a free sample of the 'Happy Joints' Yoga for Arthritis Handbook. Use the link below to download your own copy of the first Chapter.