Happy Joints: The Yoga for Arthritis HandbookTM - Pre-sale ON NOW, Official Launch Fall 2013
I've heard too many stories about how arthritis has reduced the quality of life of family, friends, and students. Their stories were eerily similar: they went undiagnosed for years, they felt older than their age, they had to give up doing the things they loved, and they were frustrated about how others didn't "get it" when it came to understanding what they were going through physically and mentally. Plus, when it came to exercise, let along yoga, there were not enough options catered to them.
I knew yoga could help with the pain, stiffness, stress, and even depression linked to a diagnosis of arthritis. I had heard the testimonials from my students and complete strangers about how yoga helped them manage their condition. I saw the changes that were made in my clients bodies. I decided there should be a resource just for them, something they could use simply at home every day to help them feel healthy again. I got on the job of creating such a tool.
I hope this book does what I had hoped it would: help those with arthritis feel better and, ultimately, live a happier life.
Here's to happy joints,
Consider this book if:
- You or a loved one live with any form or arthritis.
- You want to get back to doing the things you love to do.
- You were diagnosed 1 month ago or 40 years ago.
- You are between the ages of 0 and whatever age you are.
- You want to manage your pain and arthritis symptoms with something more than medication.
The handbook will teach you:
- How to modify traditional yoga poses for your body.
- Which poses will help with which part(s) of the body where you experience symptoms.
- How to use breathing to help manage pain and be more comfortable in poses.
- The importance of keeping your joints moving in their safe, natural range of motion.
- How to pace yourself using yoga to gain more strength, flexibility, and mobility.
Pre-launch: Spring 2013 - PRE-SALE ON NOW
Official Launch: Fall 2013
Support the book project by pre-orderingThe Yoga for Arthritis HandbookTM. Questions? Get in touch at
Pre-launch price $29.99 + GST + shipping*
*Those in Calgary may pick up the book to avoid shipping charges. We can not guarantee the price once the book is officially launched in Fall 2013. Pre-order now to support the book project and secure your copy.
Get a Sneakpeak
Be one of the first to get a sneakpeak of the 'Happy Joints' Yoga for Arthritis Handbook. Use the link below to download your own copy of the first Chapter.