Therapeutic Yoga for Arthritis - Why It Works
Many yoga classes are not a perfect fit for those living with arthritis or chronic pain; they offer no variations or are too fast paced. Someone living with arthritis ends up feeling frustrated at not being able to keep up, sees little improvement, may injure themselves, or may even feel an increase in their pain and stiffness.
Instead of a 'one size fits all' approach, Kim offers several options catered to your needs and goals.
- Personalized Yoga Therapy is an exclusive private program designed specifically to address your goals, body, lifestyle, and mental wellbeing. Clients who chose this option are highly committed to themselves and are self-motivated to do whatever it takes to make a change in their lives.
- Kim's Happy Joints weekly group classes are the perfect option if you would like to gain support from others living with arthritis. Clients who chose classes are ready to commit to 'me time" every week and enjoy a group-learning environment.
- Therapeutic workshops are immersion sessions where you can jump-start your way to feeling better. Perfect for those who want to try out Kim's teaching.
Although Kim's clients are very different people with unique personalities, lives, and bodies, they all have one thing in common: they reached out to her because they wanted to get back to doing the things they love. All her clients have said they want to have less pain, feel their age, be more active, and enjoy the simple things in life.
Whether you have been recently diagnosed with arthritis or were diagnosed years ago, get in touch with Kim to see which 'Yoga for Arthritis' option is right for you.
- Relieve anxiety and stress
- Manage depression
- Reduce and even eliminate chronic pain
- Improve sleep and manage insomnia
- Build overall strength, flexibility, and mobility
- Increased confidence and self-esteem