Why Chose Private Online Skype Sessions?
- Location independent. We can work together no matter where you live in the world.
- No missed classes. Sessions are scheduled around your life. You can continue your sessions while away on work or on vacation.
- Personalized attention. I create a program just for you. I care about seeing you improve so expect to have my full support along the way with all your questions answered.
- Empowerment. You receive tools to continue to improve on your own. It is about finding your inner yoga ninja and helping yourself.
- Your time is important to me. All sessions are done out of the comfort of your home. No travel time needed.
- Better value plus your investment is protected. Online sessions are more affordable. You never pay for additional costs like parking or public transport plus you never pay for sessions you don't use (with the exception of late cancellations).
- Invest in yourself. Stop wasting money on things that don't matter.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed. My 'Happy Client Money-Back Guarantee' means you assume no risk. (See below for details.)
Initial Yoga Therapy Session: $95 + GST
Follow-Up Yoga Therapy Sessions: $75 + GST for 1 hr or $45 + GST for 30 mins.
What do you need for Skype sessions?
- A high-speed internet connection.
- Skype. Skype is a free, easy-to-use program that allows us to video chat for free from anywhere in the world. Prior to our initial session, you will need to have Skype installed on your computer and have signed-up for a Skype account.
- A video camera, microphone, and speakers for your computer.
- A private space in your home where you can be free of distractions for length of your session.
To find out if a virtual Skype session is the right option for you and to book a 15 minute complimentary class to try it out, get in touch:
GST is 5%. Packages available. Sessions can also be done over Google Hangout. I book sessions on Mountain Standard Time (MST).
100% 'Happy Client' Money Back Guarantee
My reputation is created from happy, satisfied clients. If you are not happy, I'm not happy. I believe yoga therapy can help you feel and live better. If for any reason you do not agree after working together, please let me know so I can do my best to make it right. If you are still not satisfied, I will be happy to refund your remaining sessions. This means your sessions are risk-free to you.
48 hours notice is required for all cancellations. If notice is not received in advance, the full session price will be charged. If you are more than 15 mins late for a Skype session, the class will be cancelled and the full cost of the session charged. If I am more than 15 minutes late for a session, the session is on me.